Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I never did get an Easy-Bake Oven


For a kid who sure loved to eat (and eat, and eat), I can only imagine it was my mother's proactive, outside-voice worrying that ensured her chubby little girl would never get her hungry little hands on an Easy-Bake Oven. Surely, those little cakes wouldn't have stood a chance against my need to feed as a stout little five-year-old. So that may explain why my eyes nearly welled up when I saw this today on Twitter (thx to @Skripper)! Yes, if you're on the same wavelength then you must be thinking the same thing: An Easy-Bake Oven for Adults! In just five minutes, this magical dream-maker whips up seven sweet little cupcakes. Seven in five! That's my kind of math. And, since they're bite size, you can eat all seven and it's basically like eating one regular cupcake.
God Bless America.




No comments:

Post a Comment