Tuesday, January 19, 2010

things I learned: Tuesday

I think this may become a recurring theme on the blog that only just two weeks ago proclaimed it would promise no themes. But I do think it's important not only to learn something new, but to share said new-found knowledge with total strangers. So here goes.

Today, I learned that:
- coffee is the number one source of antioxidants in a North American diet (source The Rebel Diet by Melissa Hershberg)
- the street lamps in Hershey, Pennsylvania are shaped like Hershey's Kisses (source: SweetSpot sweet fix)
- former president George W. Bush and Hugh Hefner are cousins (source: Sweet Spot sweet fix)
- my entire family is "impatient" for me to get married (source: my mother)
- the new Orange Blossom tea at Starbucks taste suspiciously like ass and nothing like the old yummy tea (source: Me)

Oh, and lastly, if you eat two cups of Mini-Wheats dry and then drink water, you may actually burst. No... not really.

1 comment: