Tuesday, January 26, 2010

things I learned: Tuesday

It's Tuesday again and that means it's time to share things I learned today. Truth be told, some of these things I learned on Friday, Saturday and Sunday but lets just pretend I learned them all today, okay?

Today I learned that:
- Sometimes the critics are right. Even with mayjah star-power like Kidman, Cruz, Day-Lewis, Dench, Nine was a 4 at best (source: Me)
- I also learned that a small movie popcorn without butter at Cineplex-Odeon theatres actually isn't as bad for you as I thought. A small (55 gram) bag of popcorn brings in a modest 275 calories and just 0.2 grams of saturated fat (source: National Post) This is good for me because that is what I am having for dinner if I can get out of the office in time to make it to the 9:30pm movie.

And the award for the creepiest fact of the day goes to this one:
Frozen lobsters can come back to life when thawed. (source: Sweet Spot Sweet Fix) Wonder if it will work for Walt Disney - anyone know when he's expected to be thawed?

No comments:

Post a Comment